HP Plotter: Repair and Maintenance Services
Holman’s of Nevada has been established as an HP expert for over 20 years. We specialize in HP DesignJet CAD Plotter and large format printer repair services. Our objective is simple: to get your plotter back up and running as quickly as possible, and keep it running.
The best way to prevent is to maintain
Having your printing equipment up to date and working to its specifications is critical to your daily operations. Holman’s realizes the necessity for maintaining large format printers and office printers, which in return ensures an easy workflow, client fulfillment, and elevated productivity for your organization. Utilizing Holman’s TotalCare Technical Support Services, your organization can receive priority service for repairs or regular maintenance.
How often should your plotter be serviced?
Normal plotter maintenance is recommended every 3 months, since plotters work harder than typical printers. Scheduling Holman’s standard plotter service regularly will help keep your equipment running at peak performance.
Our standard plotter service consists of the following stages:
- Inspection and test of the plotter components and functioning of the unit.
- Recommendation of replacement parts for optimal performance.
- Replacement of recommended maintenance items.
- Replacement of plotter parts as agreed.
- Thorough cleaning of internal compartments of the printer.
- Thorough cleaning of external covers.
- Final test and full service report for maintenance records.