The NVIDIA GRID™ Visual Computing Appliance (VCA)
Imagine a technology that could inspire you to do your best work, with more flexibility and efficiency than ever before. The NVIDIA GRID Visual Computing Appliance (VCA) makes this possible by offering remote graphics acceleration for complex applications such as those from Autodesk.
The NVIDIA GRID™ VCA is a powerful, GPU-based system which runs complex design and engineering applications and sends their graphics output over the network to be displayed on a client computer. This remote GPU acceleration gives users the same rich graphics experience they would get from an expensive, dedicated PC under their desk.
From the server room, the GRID VCA supports up to 8 concurrent users, each with direct access to one workstation-class Kepler GPU. A high resolution stream of the applications is delivered over the network to a Windows, Mac or Linux client PC.
For questions about GRID contact us today.
- A turnkey platform that simplifies installation and management
- As a stateless device, security is enhanced because valuable data sets are stored on NAS, not locally.
- A fully integrated system that maximizes concurrent user density for demanding design software
- High-end NVIDIA GPU performance on any Windows, Linux or Mac client on your network
- Highest quality-of-service for each user
- Certification and support by professional application partners, including Adobe and Autodesk