Focus on Your Business and Leave IT to Us!
Technology advancements continue to present a challenge for all-sized companies. Which is why small to medium size companies in the Las Vegas area rely on Holman’s TotalCare Technical Support to provide customized and affordable IT services to grow their businesses, maintain a solid IT infrastructure and improve their bottom line. We help clients better understand and benefit from ongoing technology planning and forecasting while leveraging the resources of our world-class vendor partners.
Holman’s IT Tech Support Services:
- Cloud Backup Services: Imaging and Replication
- Network Assessment and Design Services
- Network Upgrades and Changes
- Remote Systems Administration and Monitoring
- Network Security Systems: Fortinet Next Generation Firewalls, Spam Filters, Malware Prevention, and ESET Antivirus Prevention
- VMware Infrastructure Virtualization
- Cloud Strategy Evaluation
- Cloud Based Application and Storage Implementation Services
- Onsite and Remote Services
- HP Printer Maintenance and Repairs
- HP Plotter (Large Format Printer) Maintenance and Repairs
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office 365 support
- IT Services for CAD and BIM
- IT Services for Construction and Land Surveyors
- And more…!
TotalCare Technical Support Services for Las Vegas SMBs
TotalCare is the service umbrella for Holman’s of Nevada and H&S Survey and Laser, allowing customers to utilize our technical service offerings to the fullest across all departments: IT, CAD & BIM, and Precision Instruments. TotalCare can be completely customized to fit your needs, and gives you priority service for when you need it most.
Holman’s TotalCare Tech Support Programs
A critical component for any technical support provider is having flexible programs that best fit your company’s needs. Whether you’re looking for monthly service contracts or pay as you go hourly rates, Holman’s has a TotalCare package for you:
- Pay As You Go (PAYG): Holman’s PAYG service operates on a simple hourly rate and can be used for any IT requirement you choose, not just support. If you need break/fix support, help desk services, system updates, or have internet connectivity issues, the PAYG service is ideal.
- TotalCare Block Hours: Holman’s TotalCare Block Hour program was developed for business customers that have pressing IT projects or know they will need regular IT support, but are not ready for a monthly managed services program. Offered in 10, 20, 50, and 100 hour time blocks – these plans are instituted at a discount to our normal hourly rate. Web | Downloadable Brochure
- TotalCare Managed Care: Holman’s Managed Care Services program is a comprehensive and proactive approach to your IT maintenance and support. This plan is based on a flat monthly fee allowing you the ability to budget your IT costs annually. Your network is under our protection with unlimited onsite support, state of the art remote monitoring, and management capabilities to continuously identify and deliver solutions that improve your efficiency and reduce downtime. Web | Downloadable Brochure