Custom Autodesk Training Courses
Welcome to Holman’s Autodesk Authorized Training & Certification Center. Training courses are available for the following Autodesk software titles:
Civil3D, Map3D, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, Revit MEP, Navisworks, Buzzsaw, Showcase, 3Ds Max, and more….!
Click here to jump to Holman’s training request form or scroll to the bottom of this page.
Autodesk Training at Holman’s: What to Expect
- A typical Autodesk software training course is 1-3 half days (3 hours) of instruction for 2-6 students. However, with our customized courses, the number of days and students can be adapted to fit customer time constraints.
- Prior to a scheduled training date, the assigned instructor will contact you about course agenda and class details
- Classes are taught with Autodesk® Official Training Courseware and monitored by Autodesk® for quality and consistency
- Holman’s Training Center workstations are dedicated solely for training purposes.
- Holman’s ATC Certificate
- Professional Development Hours (CEU’s) as applicable
Holman’s Project Assistance
Holman’s Project Assistance is a unique approach to Autodesk training. One-on-one, customized sessions quickly and significantly improve customer software satisfaction and reduce the amount of time needed to ramp up and become self-sufficient and productive.
Holman’s instructors are also available to help solve technical issues, comply with specific project standards or assist to complete projects through Holman’s TotalCare service.
Friday PM with Tim User Group
Do you want to develop existing skills in 3D modeling, computer-aided design and documentation? Come improve and develop your skills with Tim Davidson, Holman’s CAD Support Specialist and Training Instructor, on Friday afternoons at 1PM! During these sessions, you will be introduced to the fundamentals of CAD and BIM, and learn key principles necessary for you to begin designing your own projects. Sessions have organized presentations, and are also an open forum for questions and showing-off tips and tricks. No previous experience is required, however, a practical understanding of drafting principles and a familiarity with any CAD/modeling package is essential.
Autodesk Training Course Request
Please fill out the form below. Once your information has been submitted, a Holman’s representative will contact you if further clarification is needed. Following your submission, you will receive an official quotation via email and will be given potential training dates based on your time-frame.