The Transition from CAD to BIM
In today’s architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry, new technologies and practices are making a significant difference in how building projects get delivered. Owners, architects, engineers, and contractors are using collaborative communication platforms to manage and share information and standardize their business processes. Meanwhile, advanced model creation tools let stakeholders visualize, simulate, and analyze how a building might behave, perform, or appear—with more precision than ever before.
Need project assistance? Contact us!
The purpose of Holman’s BIM Implementation and Consulting Services is to provide a framework that lets owners, architects, engineers and contractors deploy building information modeling (BIM) technology and best practices to deliver projects faster and more cost-effectively. We also help clients clarify the roles and responsibilities of each party, the detail and scope of information to be shared, relevant business processes, and supporting software.
- Develop an understanding as to what is the current situation/status.
- Map out goals and objectives.
- Provide needs assessments in the context of client capacity.
- Develop implementation program.
- Provide program management as required.
- Provide technology and training support.