Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2017
Autodesk® Vehicle Tracking 2016 software is a comprehensive transportation analysis and design solution for vehicle swept path analysis. The software enables engineers, designers, and planners at government agencies and engineering consulting firms working on transportation or site design projects to predictably evaluate vehicle movements. In addition, you can draft and review intersections using analysis and simulation tools that are integrated as part of the total design process.
Integrate planning and design processes with analysis and simulation that works within a familiar AutoCAD environment
- Predictably evaluate the movements of steered vehicles, light rail vehicles, and aircraft, and design parking lots and intersections using analysis and simulation tools that are integrated with Autodesk® software—including 2014 and 2015 versions of Autodesk® AutoCAD®, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D®, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Plant 3D, Autodesk® AutoCAD® Map 3D, and Autodesk® AutoCAD® Utility Design software.
- Connect the modeling and design processes to enable the reuse of preliminary design work in the detail design phase.
- More easily consider safety factors—such as sight lines based on standard design speeds—interactively during the design process.
Speed planning and design processes
- Use real-time operational analysis to optimize project performance in less time.
- Expedite the preliminary design phase with easy-to-use, real-time simulation and drag-and-drop tools.
- Minimize rework by creating vehicle paths that can be saved and referred to later in the process to help maintain
More quickly evaluate 3D models of alternatives in order to optimize designs
- Quickly and easily explore alternative design solutions with the production of multiple layout options that adapt automatically to the dynamic 3D model in Civil 3D.
- Evaluate safety and standards compliance and help meet permitting requirements for parking layout, refuse and emergency vehicle access, and loading bay access.
- Easily analyze vertical clearance, vertical grades, and crossfalls for vehicle access using 3D proposed surface models.