Autodesk Vault 2017
Collaboration & Data Management Software
Autodesk® Vault data management software, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, helps users organize, manage, and track design, engineering, and simulation data and documentation. Get more control over your designs with revision management capabilities and quickly find and reuse data for better management of your design and engineering projects. Whether your team sits in the same office or across multiple sites, Autodesk Vault helps you collaborate more effectively and share information with other departments, maximizing the value of your design data. Autodesk Vault technology is directly integrated with Autodesk® design applications, including AutoCAD®, Autodesk® Inventor®, and Autodesk® Revit® software, enabling you to manage your data without changing the way you work.
The Autodesk Vault family of products consists of four applications:
- Autodesk Vault
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup
- Autodesk Vault Collaboration
- Autodesk Vault Professional
Securely manage your design data.
- Cross-disciplinary teams can improve collaboration, so design departments can easily create and share information, project leads can administrate access and control, and all members can track changes.
- Workgroups can maintain control over the digital model at all times, managing access to designs and documentation throughout their lifecycles.
- Workgroups can centrally organize and manage designs to reduce duplication and confusion, accelerate searches, and minimize risk of overwriting files.
Boost design productivity.
- Quickly find and reuse design data for easier management of design and engineering information.
- Revision and lifecycle control tools are delivered directly in the design application, enabling faster cycle times and higher quality engineering data.
- Because the application can be deployed in days versus months, users can quickly become more productive in managing and using design data, helping to provide a more rapid return on investment.
Share data with the entire organization.
- Multisite tools enable growing businesses to connect workgroups across discrete locations.
- Web client access and Microsoft® SharePoint® integration extend design data reach to the entire team.
- Advanced functionality enables decision makers to track engineering change orders, manage bills of materials, and promote collaboration through integration with enterprise business systems.
Need Autodesk Vault Training?
Holman’s is an Authorized Autodesk Training Center, located in Las Vegas. We offer Autodesk Vault training courses for one-on-one and group sessions, onsite training, as well as online webcasts. Holman’s can customize Autodesk Vault training courses to fit organizational or specific workflows involving standard or specific projects. Send us an Autodesk Software Training Request or Contact Us for more information.