Autodesk Inventor 2017
Autodesk® Inventor® software, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, takes manufacturers beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping by giving engineers a comprehensive and flexible set of tools for 3D mechanical design, simulation, tooling, visualization, and documentation. With Inventor software, engineers can integrate 2D Autodesk® AutoCAD® drawings and 3D data into a single digital model, creating a virtual representation of the final product that enables them to validate the form, fit, and function of the product before it is ever built. Digital Prototyping with Inventor software enables you to design, visualize, and simulate products digitally, helping you to build better products, reduce development costs, and get to market faster.
Autodesk Inventor: Open | Connected | Professional Grade
Autodesk Inventor is the center of an open and connected product development ecosystem that enables you to make great products with professional grade engineering solutions.
- Flexible purchase options that scale to meet you project demands
- A360 allows you to use design data where you want it, when you want it – Desktop, Data Management, Cloud, Mobile
- Class leading file type support and associative interoperability
- Open platform allows for 3rd party development and customization
- Scalable platform that can expand to meet your requirements with CAM, Visualization, Simulation, Etc.
- A360 allows you to view, search, and share data, and use cloud collaboration tools
- Industry standard workflows for BIM and AEC applications
- Mixed CAD environments are fully supported with associativity to non-Inventor data
- Flexible modeling tools allow you to design how you want with parametric, free form or direct Edit
- Customer driven design productivity – Idea Station, Workflows
- Professional engineering design capabilities – Simulation, Routed Systems, Design Accelerators, Motion, Interference Detection, Mass, CG, Etc.
- Industry standard documentation – DWG, connection to AutoCAD
- Automates the creation of standards based content – Gears, Cams, Belts, Springs, Bolted Connections, Etc.
- Specialized tools for working with large assembly models
- Aligned to advanced manufacturing processes such as additive manufacturing
Need Autodesk Inventor Training?
Holman’s is an Authorized Autodesk Training Center, located in Las Vegas. We offer Autodesk Inventor training courses for one-on-one and group sessions, onsite training, as well as online webcasts. Holman’s can customize Autodesk Inventor training courses to fit organizational or specific workflows involving standard or specific projects. Send us an Autodesk Software Training Request or Contact Us for more information.