Autodesk InfraWorks 360 LT 2017
As part of Infrastructure Design Suite
Autodesk InfraWorks software provides breakthrough 3D modeling and visualization technology for desktop, web, and mobile that supports Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows. Civil engineers and planners can help deliver projects, small and large, by more efficiently managing larger-scale infrastructure models created from existing data sources, engineering in context from the start, and generating proposals at the appropriate level of detail. Additionally, users can communicate to a broader audience, including public and project stakeholders, in new ways with anytime, anywhere access to project scenarios. Infrastructure professionals can also improve team collaboration by sharing models centrally and more securely in the cloud.
Win work and improve stakeholder engagement with convincing project proposals
- Differentiate your services with compelling simulations and visualizations that present design alternatives more accurately in the context of the existing environment to help demonstrate an unparalleled understanding of project needs.
- Model infrastructure objects more accurately in the context of the existing environment with easy-to-use, industry-specific tools.
- Freely navigate through a rich visual environment and view multiple scenarios in real time during interactive feedback sessions.
- Facilitate the identification of environmentally sensitive areas and important sites—such as school and business locations—to help uncover potential impacts that could delay the design process.
- Improve public engagement, gather feedback and help speed the approvals process by sharing models and specific scenarios with a larger range of stakeholders in a more secure cloud environment.
Engineer early design concepts in context
- More efficiently build large infrastructure models from existing 2D CAD, 3D model, GIS, and raster data.
- Gain greater insight by generating preliminary design proposals at the appropriate level of detail in order to help increase confidence in project scope and budget.
- More efficiently evaluate multiple alternatives by exploiting the data behind preliminary design options and better predict how alternatives may behave within the context of the built environment.
Foster project team collaboration
- More effectively collaborate and communicate across large teams by sharing models in the cloud.
- Support collective decision making with quantitative, real-time feedback and simultaneously manage multiple design options.
- Review design intent and provide comments from anywhere at any time.
- Enhance project review by generating varying narratives for diverse stakeholders and multidiscipline teams and annotating key concepts and locations in models.
- Incorporate detailed models from Autodesk Revit products and Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D, Autodesk 3ds Max Design, and Autodesk Navisworks software products, among others.
Autodesk InfraWorks 360 2017
Convey preliminary design intent in a real-world, contextual environment, increasing stakeholder buy-in and team decision-making with Autodesk InfraWorks 360. Customers who have a license of InfraWorks 360 LT, either purchased as a standalone offering or licensed as part of Infrastructure Design Suite (premium & ultimate) Building Design Suite (ultimate) will have the option to purchase access to InfraWorks 360.
Need Autodesk InfraWorks 360 LT Training?
Holman’s is an Authorized Autodesk Training Center, located in Las Vegas. We offer Autodesk InfraWorks 360 LT training courses for one-on-one and group sessions, onsite training, as well as online webcasts. Holman’s can customize Autodesk InfraWorks training courses to fit organizational or specific workflows involving standard or specific projects. Send us an Autodesk Software Training Request or Contact Us for more information.