Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2017
AutoCAD® MEP software is the discipline-specific version of AutoCAD software for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) designers and drafters. The software’s intuitive systems and design tools provide greater drafting productivity with the flexibility to make last-minute design changes more quickly and easily. AutoCAD MEP automates tedious drafting tasks, enabling designers and drafters to create more accurate construction documentation, faster. Sharing, collaborating, and coordinating with architects, structural engineers, and contractors is easier using the software’s widely used authentic, reliable DWG™ technology.
Use the version of AutoCAD for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing designers and drafters:
- Focus on complex design tasks and help increase productivity by using automated mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drafting features within the AutoCAD environment.
- Create design documentation more quickly with access to tools and features that specifically support the workflow of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing designers and drafters.
- Access a comprehensive network of building components complete with design specifications and part properties to help represent actual building systems being designed.
Design for accuracy:
- Helps reduce errors by automating drafting tasks and using manufacturers’ parts and equipment accessible within the design environment.
- Helps increase accuracy by using built-in calculators to check design, sizing, and system balances.
- Export gbXML to Autodesk® Green Building Studio® web-based service and third-party tools for whole building analysis, so systems designs can more easily meet requirements.
Document and deliver:
- Help reduce costly design conflicts during construction by conducting interference detection during design development.
- Minimize design coordination errors across project teams and between design disciplines using AutoCAD products.
- Support mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems throughout the building lifecycle with DWG™ files that more accurately represent design intent.
Need Autodesk AutoCAD MEP Training?
Holman’s is an Authorized Autodesk Training Center, located in Las Vegas. We offer Autodesk AutoCAD MEP training courses for one-on-one and group sessions, onsite training, as well as online webcasts. Holman’s can customize Autodesk AutoCAD MEP training courses to fit organizational or specific workflows involving standard or specific projects. Send us an Autodesk Software Training Request or Contact Us for more information.