Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2017
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Map 3D 2015 is model-based planning and management software that helps GIS, planning and engineering professionals access evaluate and share data to make more informed decisions. Use it to natively access CAD, GIS, point cloud imagery and business information from a broad range of sources, without the inherent risks of data conversion. Analyze data for better insight to into existing conditions and the potential impacts of future projects. Apply intelligent industry models for electric, gas, water and wastewater to better organize information. Effectively share more coordinated and consistent information—all in a single, familiar AutoCAD®-based environment.
Access: Directly access and edit more information in a familiar environment
- Obtain data from a broad range of sources, including ESRI® Bentley®, Oracle®, Microsoft®, GE® Smallworld.
- Minimize the inherent risks of data conversion with the ability to natively access information.
- Overlay layers of GIS and CAD data to create more complete base maps of existing conditions.
- Use standard AutoCAD® commands to directly edit GIS data without the need for additional software.
- Access a comprehensive library of coordinate systems, or define your own, to more accurately georeference your AutoCAD design data.
- Use enhanced stylization, labeling, and annotation tools to help make it easier to convey important project details.
Evaluate: Apply intelligent industry models and analysis for better insight
- Improve the value of information with the ability to better apply industry-specific standards and business process requirements to your model.
- Create custom data models (including fiber network models).
- More streamlined industry model workflows between AutoCAD Map 3D 2015 and Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2015 software.
- Edit industry models offline and sync them automatically on reconnection.
- Support conceptual design with data such as point cloud to surface; GPS data/survey points to surface; and overlay and buffer analysis for use in Autodesk® Infraworks 2015 software.
- Run hydrology and hydraulic analysis with Autodesk® Storm and Sanitary Analysis tools, included with AutoCAD Map 3D, for planning of urban drainage systems, storm sewers, and sanitary sewers.
Share: Effectively share more coordinated and consistent information
- Proposal markups, building footprints, road centerlines, and other vector objects can enhance maps and exhibits for environmental impact reports, site planning reports, and more.
- On – the-Go access to data with mobile viewers
- Load AutoCAD® DWG™ files and map them to GIS layers.
- Better manage and share intelligent industry models and network information with customer care, ERP, outage, and work and asset management systems.
Need Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D Training?
Holman’s is an Authorized Autodesk Training Center, located in Las Vegas. We offer Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D training courses for one-on-one and group sessions, onsite training, as well as online webcasts. Holman’s can customize Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D training courses to fit organizational or specific workflows involving standard or specific projects. Send us an Autodesk Software Training Request or Contact Us for more information.