Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2017
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Architecture is the version of AutoCAD® software for architects. Architectural drafting and documentation is more efficient with the software’s intuitive environment and purpose-built tools for architects. Experience immediate productivity gains while learning new features at your own pace. More easily share and communicate designs with the DWG™ file format.
Work with the version of AutoCAD for architects.
- Gain access to familiar AutoCAD functionality, plus tools specifically for architectural design and documentation.
- Start working with minimal training using existing AutoCAD skills.
- Learn architecture-specific tools at your own pace within the software’s intuitive environment.
Create documentation, drawings, and schedules faster.
- Boost design productivity with a comprehensive library of architecture-specific detail components and keynoting tools.
- More quickly generate schedules, elevations, and sections.
- Automate repetitive drafting tasks and help reduce errors.
Smooth collaboration with the extended project team.
- Clearly communicate designs to project stakeholders by using built-in rendering tools.
- Exchange information more easily by using native DWG™ support, one of the industry’s most widely used design formats.
- Share designs with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) and structural engineers using AutoCAD-based software applications.
Need Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture Training?
Holman’s is an Authorized Autodesk Training Center, located in Las Vegas. We offer Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture training courses for one-on-one and group sessions, onsite training, as well as online webcasts. Holman’s can customize Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture training courses to fit organizational or specific workflows involving standard or specific projects. Send us an Autodesk Software Training Request or Contact Us for more information.