Technology Mediation and How Holman’s Services You
Holman’s is Your Trusted Advisor and Partner
In an ever increasing Internet-connected marketplace, AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) firms must maintain a high level of productivity. However, issues regarding staffing, budgeting, and technology constraints, along with tight project timelines, continue to hinder productivity. Holman’s makes every effort to ensure optimal, client software utilization to help maintain a competitive edge.
Since 1986, Holman’s has been an authorized Autodesk Value Added Reseller, offering solutions and services beyond the manufacturer’s product-only value proposition. Holman’s support team has real-world industry experience and provides many service options including:
- Long-term, proven industry experience: Technology experts and certified professionals
- Sourcing: assisting customers with objective insight to maximize proper product selection
- Needed Services: Planning, Deployment, Integration, Customization, Customer training
- Financing: Holman’s partners with several leasing companies
- Ongoing Technical Services and Maintenance
An Integral Part of Your Design and CAD/BIM Department
Holman’s strives to nurture strong customer relationships. Current technology shifts and disruptions make for risky e-commerce software purchasing – which Holman’s can contest by providing timely information and advice. Where is the industry headed? What emerging technologies will provide competitive advantages? What is the process to keep staff members trained and educated? We understand the AEC customer’s business and can help identify opportunities to streamline business processes.