Autodesk Open Doors Certification Event: Discounted Exams
Our Certification Doors Are Open… Get Autodesk Certified!
Friday October 4th, 2013
Autodesk is offering discounted software certification exams on October 4th, 2013.
Come get Autodesk Certified for only $25!!
Same day purchases and walk-ins are welcome!
Take advantage of this unique offer, please read the following instructions:
- Go to http://autodeskoffer.com/opendoors
- Select the exam you would like to take
- Select “Nevada, Las Vegas – Holmans of Nevada: 4445 S Valley View #2” from the list provided
Autodesk Certification exams are available for the following:
- 2013 Revit Architecture Professional Imperial
- 2013 Revit Architecture Professional Metric
- 2013 Autodesk Inventor Professional
- 2013 Autodesk Maya Professional
- 2013 Autodesk 3ds Max Professional
- 2013 AutoCAD Professional
- 2013 AutoCAD Civil 3d Professional
Exam Preparation Road Maps include exam preparation information such as certification requirements, exam topics and objectives, and recommended preparation methods for both the User and the Professional exams.
As these are all 2013 Professional exams, please ensure you have the required software installed on your testing stations. If you do not have the necessary software, free 30-day trials can be installed here.
Why Get Certified?
Benefits for Individuals
- Demonstrate your expertise in the latest Autodesk technology.
- Employer recognition (selection, bonuses, advancement, pay)
- Industry recognition of your skill set.
- Earn a portable credential for job retention and mobility.
- Peer recognition – be the best in your company.
- Improve your performance and add value to your company.
- Certificate, logo, and listing in Autodesk’s database.
Benefits for Employers
- Objectively benchmark employee performance.
- Make better hiring decisions.
- Benefit by investing in staff – lower turnover.
- Increase productivity by focusing learning on needed skills.
- Improved workforce management – the right person for the right job.
- Competitive advantage ‐ promote the use of Autodesk certified staff on projects.
- Reward employee commitment and expertise – use certification as a goal for performance rewards.