New Leica Viva GNSS Trade-in Program
Leica Geosystems recently announced the start of an unprecedented trade-in program: From now through the end of the year, the company is offering new and existing customers $7,600 for any Dual-Frequency GNSS Receiver or Total Station (Robotic / Motorized / Manual) unit traded in for a new Viva GNSS RTK Rover System. Offer has been extended to March 30, 2012.
The terms of the program are simple:
- All traded-in equipment must be less than 12 years old and in working condition
- Equipment can be any brand (Trimble / TopCon / Sokkia / Leica and more)
- All trade-ins must be received within 30 days of ordering a new Viva GNSS RTK Rover System.
RTK Rover System Kit includes:
- Viva GS15 GNSS (GPS and GLONASS) SmartAntenna
- CS15 3.5G Modem Data Collector with SmartWorx Viva Software
Using yesterday’s GNSS technology means you are making less money and working harder than you should. Upgrade your current GNSS system and benefit from the technology innovations, cost savings, and productivity gains featured in the new Leica Viva GNSS System.